Monday, March 18, 2019

audio of message 'It's a new day Whangarei' at St Andrew's Whangarei

On February 17th 2019  I had the privilege of speaking at the first combined service for the three Presbyterian parishes in Whangarei who are planning on combining half way through this year into a new multi-campus church, single entity. I was doing a very Presbyterian thing...'preaching to a call' which means that I was in the process of working out if it was God's will that we(my family) move to Whangarei and I take on the position as senior Minister at St Andrew's and head up the merging of these three parishes into something new and exciting an missional...

 Since then in our Presbyterian way... the parish councils up in whangarei and the congregations have voted and extend a call to me and I have accepted it and will be heading to take up a position in New Zealand's winterless north in May, ironically just in time for winter...

The message was posted on my blog in text form, and is on the St Andrew's website in two parts (Must have talked too long)…

here are the links

Part 1
Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment