Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Photos: Feel free to use or not...

I am slowly getting back into photography and using my images as backgrounds for many of the PowerPoint slide I use with my sermons... and in publications and as backgrounds for bible verses to promote our services here at St Peter's or bible passages and songs.

It's a constant challenge to find good images that are free and people are happy for you to use them. So thought I'd just share a few on my blog and say Folk you are welcome to use them... or not... I'm not an expert. if you are a regular to my blog you may recognise some of them.
Pentecost candles 

Mangroves in a silver incoming tide

Stripped shell on Takapuna beach 

sparrow on toitoi

Pohutukawa seed head 

flax seed heads with storm clouds

Kingfisher on a pole on Manukau harbour cut for standard PowerPoint slide 

Tumbleweed at Whatipu 

Daffodils at Cornwell park 

Gannet at Muriwai beach 

Flower in sand at Piha beach 

Pentecost candles



No comments:

Post a Comment