Wednesday, June 20, 2018

People of the Burning Bush ( Exodus 3:-12, 2 Timothy 1:3-12) ( a sermon recorded)

There are not many times when my sermons are recorded. But When I preached at Glendowie Presbyterian Church earlier in this month they did record the sermon and put it on the internet. In our tradition when a church is vacant a minister in a neighbouring parish becomes the interim moderator and looks after the church. That sunday we had six people becoming members of the Church so I chose to preach about the logo of the Presbyterian church. This may seem a bit egotistical but I know some of you regularly read my sermons but have never heard me preach  so  here is the link if you want to listen... the text and the images that go with this sermon are also on my blog.... here's the link

No comments:

Post a Comment